TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and ConditionsPolicies & Guidelines
Please read our terms and conditions carefully. If you are still unsure please email us for feedback from one of our representatives. Please don’t assume or leave things to chance as it may affect your reservation.
Terms and Conditions: Fauchil Boutique Hotel
- All rates quoted include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate, currently at 15%. (All rates are valid for 30 days from the invoice date).
- All rates are Inclusive of a Continental breakfast only
- Check-in time is from 15H00 â€“ 18H00.
- Check out time is before 11H00.
- By law, positive personal identification will be required upon check-in: i.e. passport, SA drivers license or an Identity Document is acceptable.
- In order to guarantee your reservation, one of the following must be provided: – Payment from one of the following recognized credit cards: American Express, Diners, Masters or Visa Card. – Proof of full payment for your accommodation within 48 hours of making your reservation. – Should your stay commence within these 48 hours, full payment is required immediately.
- Rates may be changed without notice; however, payments received before such change will not be affected by a rate change
- Provisional reservations: Until receipt of payment, all reservations are deemed provisional and are not guaranteed.
- Fauchil reserves the right to cancel any reservations where payment has not been received.
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours (2 days) before arrival to avoid late cancellation charges.
- The hotel may require a deposit at check to cover incidental charges or damages that are not included in the rate.
- You agree that this transaction constitutes an electronic transaction as defined in the Electronic Communication and Transactions Act 2002 (as amended) and that a binding agreement has been concluded between Fauchil Boutique Hotel and you in terms of which you authorize Fauchil Boutique Hotel to deduct from, or to debit, the credit card amount owing for services rendered or to be rendered and that your written signature shall not be required for authorization purposes.
- Fauchil Boutique Hotel does not allow any Clients to make use of their own food and Beverages
- Fauchil Boutique Hotel allows its clients to do their own dÃ©cor or alternatively make use of the events company provided.
CANCELLATION POLICY: FIT: Cancellation Policy:
- Fauchil Boutique Hotel reserves the right to cancel any reservations where payment has not been received
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours (2 days) prior to arrival to avoid full 100% cancellation fees.
Group: Cancellation Policy:
- All groupâ€™s cancellations must be done in writing.
- All extras to be paid on departure.
- Group reservations will only be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit of the total amount due.
- This deposit must be received within 14 working days of the signature of the contract/document. Failing which this reservation will lapse.
- These rooms will be placed back into the hotel’s availability and will then be available on a first-come-first-serve basis. The FULL rooming list is required one month (30 days) prior to the groupâ€™s arrival.
- All cancellations/amendments are subject to the following conditions:
6.1 120 â€“ 90 Days: The Agent has the right to amend or cancel or commit themselves to a number of rooms required without cancellation charges.
6.2 90 â€“ 60 Days: If the reservation is cancelled more than 60 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of 10% of the full contracted value.
6.3 60 â€“ 45 Days: 50% Cancellation fees will apply.
6.4 Less than 45 Days: 100% Cancellation fees will apply.
Terms and Conditions
We are available on Whatsapp [Chat only] if you would like anything clarified – Our avg. response time is 3min. Start a conversation with us here.